As the UK generates its one trillionth kWh of renewable power, a new analysis from think thank Ember confirms the world's largest economies are slowly kicking their coal habit
Wind and solar power have risen from a five per cent share of G20 countries' electricity in 2015 to 13 per cent today, fresh research has found. The latest edition of the Global Electricity Review by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.