Energy from waste operator Enfinium teams up with liquid storage provider Navigator Terminals to draw up plans for UK's first carbon capture rail corridor linking industrial sites in North Yorkshire and Teesside
The UK's first rail link transporting captured carbon from an industrial facility to a storage site could soon be developed in England's north east, under plans being drawn up by two firms in the region...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.