In his annual letter, CEO Larry Fink stressed the importance of oil and gas in meeting global energy demands, as he promised to offer clients the choice of investing in clean energy
The world's largest asset manager has signalled it will continue to work with fossil fuel companies which are "essential in meeting society's energy needs", BlackRock's chief executive Larry Fink has said...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial