Update from Imperial College London reveals the UK grid ran on 100 per cent clean electricity for 25 hours during December, setting yet another record
The UK's electricity grid ran on 100 per cent clean power for 25 hours during December, setting a new monthly record and providing further evidence that the energy system can enable a zero-emission grid....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial