As the US and EU ramp up subsidies for clean technologies, the UK needs to strengthen its net zero policy programme, writes Peter Aldous MP
Net zero by 2050 is not only about ending our contribution to climate change - it is the economic opportunity of the 21st Century. With over 90 per cent of the world's economy covered by net zero targets,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial