Analysis exploring companies, cities, and regions alignment with new 'anti-greenwashing' rules warns many net zero targets lack integrity
Net zero targets at the world's largest publicly listed companies are largely failing to meet the new integrity standards set out by the United Nations, a new analysis has warned. The Net Zero Tracker...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial