Calls mount for 1.5C goal to remain primary focus for international climate action, as reports suggest China and some developing economies are pushing for a watering down of the crucial Sharm el Sheikh cover decision
The 1.5C temperature goal is reportedly a key point of contention between negotiating parties at the Sharm El Sheikh Summit, with China and other large emerging markets understood to be pushing for any...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.