Peregrine Clothing sets out plan to work with UK farmers to ensure all of its wool comes from regenerative farms by 2026
UK knitwear brand Peregrine Clothing has set its sights on using 100 per cent "regeneratively-sourced" British wool within the next five years, in a bid to support agricultural techniques that can help...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial