Nearly a third of new European e-mobility funding push set to be invested in decarbonsing tech giant's UK transportation network
Amazon has announced it is to invest more than €1bn in decarbonising and electrifying its transportation network across Europe over the next five years, with £300m allocated to its operations in the UK....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial