Letter to Liz Truss urges government to prioritise energy efficiency, renewables, and industrial decarbonisation as part of 'robust' energy security and net zero strategy
More than 100 of the UK's top businesses have urged the Prime Minister to take action to accelerate the clean energy transition, arguing a faster shift away from fossil fuels can help tackle the current...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial