Experienced business leader to take up post in September, replacing outgoing chair Emma Howard Boyd
Alan Lovell has been appointed chair of the Environment Agency, where he will take up the reins in September following the departure of outgoing chair Emma Howard Boyd, the government announced yesterday....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial