The latest edition of National Grid ESO's Future Energy Scenarios report was released this week, setting out the energy system operator's detailed vision for how the net zero transition could accelerate
What could the UK's energy system look like in 2050, once offshore wind energy is the backbone of the electricity grid, fossil fuel vehicles are increasingly scarce, hydrogen fuel has gone from vision...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial