Businesses in Scotland face restrictions over the provision of a range of single use plastic items, including cutlery and food containers
Scotland has become the first UK nation to ban "problematic" plastics, after new rules which make it an offense for businesses to offer single-use plastic cutlery, plates and stirrers came into force today....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial