Environment and energy ministers from world’s leading seven economies meet in Berlin this week to amid pressure to ramp up climate and nature commitments
The UK government has promised to push its fellow G7 nations to accelerate the shift towards green energy, reduce dependency on fossil fuels, and ramp up efforts to tackle biodiversity loss, as climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial