Top executive bemoans that there is always 'some nutjob telling me about the end of the world', but the bank insists his views 'do not reflect the views of HSBC Asset Management nor HSBC Group in any way'
HSBC Asset Management's global head of responsible investing, Stuart Kirk, has questioned the risk climate change presents for financial markets, arguing it is not an issue with which investors should...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.