Leisure centre boasts range of energy efficiency technologies which have helped it become first in UK to achieve Passivhaus standard
The UK's most energy efficient leisure centre has opened in Exeter, housing new public swimming and fitness facilities inside a highly insulated building which utilises the latest heat recovery and water...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial