Japanese car giant unveils 10-year electrification strategy, as rival carmaker Nissan teams up with NASA to develop EVs using ‘game changing’ fast-charging solid-state batteries by 2028
Honda is aiming to sell two million electric vehicles (EVs) annually and expand its battery car offering to 30 models by the end of the decade, the Japanese carmaker announced today. As part of its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.