Friends of the Earth claims government’s flagship Net Zero Strategy is ‘woefully inadequate’ and that Heat and Buildings Strategy breaches equalities laws
The government will be heading to court to defend its flagship Net Zero and Heat and Buildings Strategies, after Friends of the Earth was today given permission to proceed with its case alleging the two...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial