No wet wipes, pet wipes, cleaning wipes or tissues sold in Tesco stores will contain plastic by the end of 2022, the firm has said
Tesco is to stop selling baby wipes containing plastic across its stores nationwide from later this month, as part of the supermarket giant's wider crackdown on plastic waste across its business and supply...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial