Grant Shapps declares 'we need to combat the idea that it costs you money to go green', but campaigners insist government is failing to deliver policies that could curb energy costs
The government has this week quietly stepped up its defence of its net zero strategy in the face of growing criticism from some of its own MPs who are attempting to erroneously argue that climate policies...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial