Paint is produced with precious fossil fuel derived chemicals, yet two thirds of the public admit to having an unfinished tin of paint spoiling at home, survey reveals
The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has today raised the alarm about the environmental and resource impact of paint waste, warning that huge quantities of fossil fuel-derived chemicals found in paint...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.