German carmaker claims 'radical' new highly efficient system could put an end to 'range anxiety' and help boost take up of EVs
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled a prototype electric vehicle it claims can travel more than 1,000km on a single battery charge, having developed a "radical" new highly-efficient system it believes could put...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial