Tech giant to offer spare parts, tools and manuals to support customers keen to carry out device repairs themselves
Apple is planning to offer spare parts and tools for its iPhones and Mac computers to enable customers to carry out their own repairs from as soon as next year, as the tech giant seeks to expand its circular...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial