Major airlines forge new alliance dedicated to growing supply of SAF, as parent group Sustainable Aviation Buyers Alliance opens up to new members
The Sustainable Aviation Buyers Alliance (SABA), the group of firms that plans to compensate for their corporate aviation emissions through investments in sustainable aviation fuels (SAFs), has launched...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial