Findings come as Nationwide Building Society and ITV team up on new series designed to enlighten Brits on how they can 'green' their homes and Ministers gear up to publish long-awaited Heat and Buildings Strategy
The results of a new survey have underscored how low levels of public awareness around the significant climate impacts associated with the fossil boilers installed in the majority of UK homes could hamper...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.