The CBI is among a group of trade associations calling on the government to reform the business rates system ahead of this autumn's Budget
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and 41 trade associations are calling on the government to reform the business rates system in the upcoming Budget this autumn so as to remove barriers to green...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial