Start-up Xlinks claims plans to lay 3,800km interconnector route between Morocco and Devon could cover eight per cent of Britain’s power needs by 2030
A significant proportion of UK homes could soon be powered by energy captured by solar panels and wind turbines installed in the Moroccan desert, under plans unveiled yesterday by UK clean energy infrastructure...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial