Raft of new environmental targets sees fashion giant pledge to strengthen the durability of its clothes and switch to recycled or sustainably sourced materials
Fashion giant Primark has today launched a sweeping package of new environmental goals, promising to halve its carbon footprint, switch to sourcing only recycled or sustainable materials, and enhance the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial