UN agency's first ever child-focused climate risk assessment index reveals scale of youth vulnerability to events such as cyclones, heatwaves or flooding, and the lack of essential services to help them
More than half of all children on the planet live in the 33 countries at greatest peril from the climate crisis, putting one billion of them at "exteremly high risk", Unicef has warned In its first...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.