Offer designed to offer businesses which run Nissan EVs in their fleets to make money from selling energy stored in car batteries back to the grid
Energy supplier EDF has launched a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) service for electric vehicle fleet owners, enabling drivers to charge their Nissan electric cars and vans when electricity is cheap and make money...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.