Green pensions campaign calls on defined benefit schemes of a number of major emitters including BP, ExxonMobil, Shell and British Airways to set net zero goals
The Make My Money Matter campaign has written to 81 of the UK's largest occupational defined benefit (DB) pension schemes, urging them to set "robust net-zero targets" ahead of the crucial COP26 UN climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.