Delivering the UK's heat pump installation target requires urgent policy action and a clear strategy, explains Laura Bishop of the Ground-Source Heat Pump Association
At the Ground Source Heat Pump Association (GSHPA), we welcomed the Prime Minister's Ten Point Plan target for 600,000 UK heat pumps installations per year by 2028. But as the Climate Change Committee...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial