Strategy that was expected to be published next week is set to face yet more delays amid disagreements about costs, according to Sky News
The Heat and Buildings Strategy has been delayed until the autumn amid a stand off in Whitehall over the cost of the proposals, according to reports. Sky News reported this morning that the long-awaited...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial