Detailed and joined-up policies, behaviour change, 'whole system' infrastructure investment, and holistic energy market reform are all critical to achieving net zero emissions, report warns
The latest edition of National Grid ESO's Future Energy Scenarios (FES) 2021 predicts there are a number of ways that power generation in Britain could become emissions net negative by 2034 helping to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial