Documents obtained by green group's investigations unit reveals housebuilder told government its plan to slash emissions by at least 75 per cent by 2025 were 'too ambitious'
UK housebuilder Taylor Wimpey called for the government's climate proposals for buildings to be watered down, arguing plans to curb emissions and enhance insultation across new build properties were "too...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial