Global law firm joins Science Based Targets Initiative with pledge to halve emissions and switch to 100 per cent renewable power
Pinsent Masons has become the latest law firm to announce ambitious new greenhouse gas emissions targets, pledging to halve its emissions by 2050. The firm said the targets were the first in the industry...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial