FAIRR group of investors warns of significant financial and environmental risks if 'cow shaped hole' at the heart of global decarbonisation efforts it not addressed
"Where's the beef?" That is the question being asked today by a coalition of leading global investors with $5tr of assets under management, who have accused G20 governments of failing to come forward with...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial