UK Power Networks reveals it has firmed up 34 new solar farm connection contracts in just three eastern counties since the start of the year
The East of England is experiencing a surge in new solar farms, with the number of projects securing grid connection contracts doubling year on year during the first five months of the year. Grid operator...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial