Yet net zero targets are supported when explained, with many pension holders considering divestment around climate change, LGIM survey finds
Nearly nine in ten (87 per cent) defined contribution pension holders do not appreciate the importance of net zero targets, largely due to a lack of understanding, according to a survey by Legal & General...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial