COP26 President tells CBI climate summit that UK businesses should pledge to deliver net zero emissions, decarbonise their fleets and power supplies, and work to establish deforestation-free supply chains
COP26 President-Designate Alok Sharma has called on business leaders to accelerate climate action ahead of the vital UN climate talks this autumn, urging firms to make net zero pledges that can reduce...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.