Business lobby group chief Tony Danker ramps up rhetoric demanding government deliver raft of missing net zero policy on heating, hydrogen and transport
Britain's biggest business group, the CBI, is yet again urging the government to "fill in the blanks" in the UK's net zero policy landscape, warning the country remains far off-track to deliver on its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial