Polish coal plant closures, Chinese emissions targets, and the surreal proposal for net zero emission tar sands are just some of the green business stories from around the world this week
New analysis reveals how G7 climate laws slashed CO2 emissions by 1.3 billion tonnes The G7 nations may be facing mounting calls this weekend to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts, but a new analysis...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial