Tackling carbon border leakage and green trade tariffs are set to be high on the agenda of inaugural meeting of G7 ministers, according to reports
International Trade Secretary Liz Truss is to call for global trade tariffs for 'green' goods to be slashed at a high-profile meeting of G7 trade ministers being chaired by the UK today, according to reports....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.