A new review of the climate disclosures of some of the world's biggest insurance firms has identified "significant improvements" in the incorporation of climate change considerations into investment and underwriting strategies
A review of insurance firms by a key industry climate body has revealed that many are stepping up efforts to support climate action, with an increasing number disclosing their preparedness for and response...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial