Environmental Audit Committee warns current sluggish rate of voucher issuance under the Green Homes Grant scheme means it would take another 10 years to meet the 600,000 home target set by the government
MPs are calling for an extension to the government's flagship green home upgrades programme beyond March 2022, amid revelations that just a fraction of the available vouchers have been given out to householders...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.