Study published this week by US charging network ChargePoint predicts growing range of specialist commercial vehicles will turbocharge corporates' shift away from fossil fuels
The fleet market for electric vehicles (EV) is set to boom over the coming years as zero emission versions of heavy-duty vehicles that have previously resisted electrification hit the market. That is...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial