Department for Transport announces second round of winners from the 'ideas fund' for its Restoring Your Railway Fund, geared at resuscitating mothballed railway lines and stations
Fifteen communities across the UK have clinched government funding to support plans to revive railways lines and stations shuttered during the infamous Beeching cuts that slashed Britain's railway network...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial