Campaign estimates 122 billion plastic sachets containing free samples of perfumes, skincare, and other products are produced each year
Top business leaders, MPs, and campaigners have today stepped up calls for an EU-wide ban on plastic sachets used to provide free samples of beauty, skincare, and household cleaning products, warning that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial