Investor reveals his TCI hedge fund has filed climate resolutions at Alphabet, S&P, and Moody's as he launched campaign to force hundreds more companies to give shareholders annual climate vote
Billionaire investor Sir Christopher Hohn has urged global investors to advocate for the introduction of annual climate votes at shareholder meetings, a move he claims will help slash greenhouse gas emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial