More than 40 backbenchers and Lords call for new climate plan in line with CCC's recommendations backed by strong diplomatic resources to ensure successful COP26
The UK's departure from the EU provides an opportunity to establish a "much more" ambitious climate target for 2030 that aligns with its longer-term statutory goal of reaching net zero emissions by 2050,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial